I just can’t get enough of the new single of Duran Duran called Pressure off because I just love it so much.
Month: June 2015
Oh look, a new layout
Probabaly a boring subject to blog about. But as I like changes, I changed this blogs layout. It’s The Nucleare Theme. I only use free themes since I don’t own a credit card. The free one’s are good enough. I also never know how long I keep the same theme so there’s no point paying for one.
I prefer this new layout to the last one. Here you can see what has been written instead of clicking on a link and then read it. This one is much clearer as well.
I went through a lot of different themes. But none of them suited the banner I made. It took quite a long time to make so I didn’t want to change it. Besides I still like it.
I don’t know how much people look at the layouts on blogs in general. I don’t really care anyway. It’s much nicer to look at my blog if the layout is good. Layouts are like blog posts. I write for myself and if someone else likes what I do, that’s just a bonus.
10 facts about me
Lack of motivations to blog, I made a list about me. I usually don’t write personal things but this is an exception. Feel free to ask incase I didn’t make myself clear.
- I’m single (and I’m happy about that)
- My mother tongue is Swedish (Finland is a bilingual country)
- I’m bad at Math (hated the subject in school)
- I get bored easily (even this blog is boring me right now)
- I never had a real job (only internships)
- I’m indecisive (I still don’t know what I want to be)
- I have a celebrity twin (are born the same year and day)
- I have a thing for eyes (doesn’t matter what color)
- I’m lazy (I need a lot of encouragement to do things)
- I’m stubborn (it’s both a blessing and a curse)