Got nominated for this brilliant blog award, The Liebster Award. Thank you, The Dream Girl Writes. I got one of these when I started out with this blog. At the time I didn’t follow that many blogs. Most of the blogs I follow now already have this award so it won’t be easy to find that many blogs to give this award to. So I apologise if I don’t really follow all these rules.
- Mention and acknowledge the blog that nominated you, and display the award logo.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you gave you.
- Tell 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate between 5-12 blogs.
- Also, make sure to notify these bloggers of their nomination.
- Finally, give them 11 questions to answer.
The Questions from The Dream Girl Writes
1. If you had a pet or want to have a pet what would it be, it’s name and why?
I always loved bunnies. They were the only animals I wasn’t afraid to touch. If I had one, finding a name would be hard. It depends on what it looked and what kind of personality they would have. Loki would be kind of fun though. I’m really into characters from movies or TV.
2. What is the dumbest way you have injured yourself?
I don’t know dumbest but I did sit with my legs crossed in 1994 and then I couldn’t straighten my left leg. I had to have my knee operated to get it back to normal. It was an injury athlete usually get and I’m not one.
3. What are your hobbies?
Cycling, writing fanfiction, photography and blogging of course
4. If you got to know you had only 48 hours to live, what would you do and why?
Cry that I’m gonna die. When I’ve done with that, I probably take all my money from the bank and travel to the mountains of Switzerland. I would talk to everyone I meet and if I meet really nice people, we would laugh a lot. Build snowmen, have snowball fights. I love snow so I would make the most of my last hours.
5. One dream of yours you wish it would come true.
Date Tom Hiddleston. But seriously. Getting a job is my current dream.
6. Favourite TV show?
Game of thrones, BBC Sherlock and British comedies
7. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Is it that late already?
8. What would you do if you were stranded in a island with your ex?
Who the hell are you? Get off my island. I would say.
9. What makes you happy?
Music and comedies. Watching movies I’ve seen a lot of times. Happy people.
10. What do you think when you look into the mirror?
I try to avoid mirrors. I only look in them when I do my morning routines.
11. All time favourite song?
I have so many. The world is full of awesome songs. The 80’s is the best. Especially Duran Duran who still makes great music. I hate the new stuff that is around now.
- I don’t like reading books
- When I was a child I pretended to have a radio show. I still have that tape somewhere
- I love winter
- I like animals but I don’t like to touch them
- My relatives are all money hungry so I don’t keep in touch with them
- I’m a Gemini and an introvert
- I call my mobile Hayden after the actor Hayden Christensen
- I have dark blue eyes
- I’ve been to Finnish Lapland since I was 2 months old. Haven’t been there for years though
- I learn best when I do things rather than reading about it
- I love watching sport. Especially icehockey
Breaking the rules here. Anyone who reads this post. Followers or not. Feel free.
- How long have you been blogging?
- Who’s your favourite actors/actresses?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- How many languages can you speak? Say at least one word of it and what it means.
- Mac or PC?
- What was your dream job as a child?
- What’s your favourite band or artist?
- Do you watch Marvel movies? If so which is your favourite?
- What’s your secret skill?
- Do you use sugar and milk in your coffee or tea?
- What smell do you hate and love?
Phew that was kind of a long post. I hope you all didn’t fall asleep. This is the end of this ‘brilliant’ post.