Today it’s all about me. It’s not about selfishness. If I posted selfie’s about myself every day of the week, that’s would be selfish. This post contains snippets of moi. That’s me in French. This post is 20 facts about me.
- I’m bilingual. My mother tongue is Swedish. It’s Finnish-Swedish so don’t mix it with Sweden.
- I never had a pet. Bunnies are my favourite animal
- I can play the recorder and piano. I have a good musical ear so I can make tunes on the top of my head. I can even read simple notes that I taught myself
- I can speak a few words of German, Italian, French, Spanish and Russian
- I rather be alone than having friends disturbing me all the time
- I like watching sports. Especially ice hockey
- I’ve only watch Marvel movies because of Loki. If he’s not in it, I don’t care
- I use social media all the time but sometimes it feels like no one really cares what I post there
- I don’t like the taste of alcohol. I don’t like drunk people because you can’t have a decent conversation with them
- I’ve never been abroad alone
- I like filling quizzes, doing tests and fill forms
- I love chocolate but I also eat other candy/sweets
- Friday 13 has never brought me bad luck. Maybe because I have no luck other days either
- I change my mind all the time which has caused me problems of finding a career. I really have difficulties starting things.
- I hate shopping so I buy things online instead. Sometimes I do go to a store but only if it’s really necessary
- I got chased by a dog when I was 6 so I was dead scared for years. But I faced my fear and now I’m over it. As long as they’re on a leach though
- I’ve seen Lord of the rings so many times I’ve lost count. The same with The Hobbit. Extended versions included
- I’ve tried a lot of different sports and one of them is golf
- I think better when the music is on
- I’ve only travelled in Europe. Latest trip was to Stockholm this year
2 thoughts on “A snippet or two about me”
LikeLiked by 1 person